Nothing against you, everything against the racist shit you're spewing.
Sorry this took so long my afro buddy, i got home from work yesterday and just dropped.
We don’t live in a post racial society, sorry that you think that I guess. But we don’t. I don’t even care to show you how wrong you are, cause like…naw.
See u later hunty
However, for your shorthand, unless you’re talking about a specific group of black people…black people works. For your later chameleon needs/
Uh huh, i’ll meet up with you and all the other “afro peoples” at the next turn up function
It is bad an makes me angry.
No, it can easily be done well, hiccups alongside but I wanna point to Avatar: The Last Air Bender. It did it pretty well (my issues with Katara aside)
You just have to committed.
Weren’t Aboriginal people classified as Flora and Fauna until ‘67? Isn’t there a bill right now to recognize Aboriginal people as….people?
This is confusing…do you mean like we all just woke up and that had never happened? We all just woke up without that part of our history?
Hypothetically….no I don’t? But it’s such a loaded idea because I’ve got no context on what our new history is, how did white people get to America? How did black people get here???
1. No. Being LGBTQ does not take any kind of white privilege.
2. Yes. But I think it’s so very general and vague, really we’d need to talk about Western Racism, the framing and trappings of that. Then we break it down to American Racism and British racism etc etc. The dictionary definition is a very vague starting point.
besides being a racist joke this is so fucking stupid….
1. Not everyone works a standard 9-5 job. Meaning someone may be at home because they don’t start work until 3pm.
2. How old are the kids? When i was young I went to a kindergarten that ended at 12. I’m sure I’m not the only kid that went to the kind of schools.
3. People don’t get sick??? People don’t take personal days and just go “Aw fuck it, I got good kids, they can stay home.”
This one took me a while, I asked around, got in touch with a few old classmates I hadn’t talked to in a while and the answer is….kinda? Yes?
It’s an article of clothing that’s not exactly sacred but it holds a certain…importance of pride and culture for Palestinians mostly. Remember, a group of people celebrating their culture is often difficult cause lol Western Assimilation.
Since I’m not Palestinian or Middle Eastern,I could be very wrong and I’d like a discussion about it tbh.
If you’re going to wear one I would suggest you get one made in Palestine however.
Actually that’s part of why “We’re all the same.” and “I don’t see color” thing is so detrimental. People of difference races have different medical needs and how culture affects health etc.
Acknowledging race is important, we are different, we’re all human yes, but that doesn’t mean we’re all the same.